CON DAO ISLAND / DAILY LAND TOUR
Hiking – Discover Dam Tre Bay & Snorkeling To See Coral And An Abundance Of Fish & Seeing Giant Clams
DAM TRE BAY - THE CONVERGENCE OF MOUNTAINS, FORESTS AND THE SEA
Dam Tre bay is a small sea area with 3 sides surrounded by mountains, the scenery in this area is beautiful, quiet and pristine. Come to Dam Tre Bay you will see the majestic mountains and the endemic animals of Con Dao or visit the mangrove forest , enjoy wimming in it cool waters , discover coral reef ecosystems, view the sunrise over the sea. Travel down 3 km of forest road, and let Dam Tre Bay welcome you in its magnificent wonders, let's start!
• 08:00 – 08:30 Tour guide pick up guests at the meeting point . Transfer direct to Co Ong Airport . Walking across a beautiful beach called Bai Vong , It is located in the North of Con Son Bay . And this is also one of the six most beautiful beaches on Con Dao
• Stop over at junction point of Forest and sea
• Continue climb over the Horse Mountain with a height of 166 meters above sea level. Along the way, visitors see many varieties of wildlife such as Lizards, Snakes, iguana, Ginger Chickens, Squirrels, Monkeys, Mountain Crabs ... many rare plants ... especially here are two typical forest types of the island: closed forest evergreen , tropical moist rain and closed forest, semi-deciduous, tropical moist rain, divided into two distinct parts.
• Arrivals Dam Tre , Snorkeling to see Coral and see Giant Clams , and many kinds of fish that live amongst the Coral Reef
• Lunch at Dam Tre Bay (Forest ranger hut )
• Visit the Horse Mountain : The area you are standing have a name is the Horse Mountain, due to inclement weather conditions, change in temperature and erosion of the flow over time , the weathered rocks that have created beautiful shapes and formed unique
• Watch birds nest in the breeding season , Seeing Dam Tre Bay from above and take souvenir photos
• Return back to Co Ong area.
• Transfer back to Hotel .
PRICE FOR PRIVATE TOUR: CONTACT US
- Transfer & transportation on tour with private vehicle
- Local English speaking guides as the mentioned program
- Sightseeing & Entrance Fee As Indicated
- Snorkeling equipment: Mask – Snorkel
- Meal as indicate : lunch at Forest Ranger Hut
- Mineral water (offer): 2 bottles per/person
- All services not mentioned above.
We can change the food and provide vegetarian food upon request, please kindly inform us of any dietary requirements